Friday, August 21, 2009

Since freshman year, I have been involved in the Wesley Foundation campus ministry. This year I became a part of their leadership group and chose to work with one of their affiliate ministries, "Sparrow's Nest." Sparrow's Nest is a church dedicated to reaching out to the underprivileged youth of the community, and I am both excited and nervous to work with them. I was never that good with kids, so it will definitely be a growing process.

In this blog I will be writing of my experiences, both good and bad, with the kids and the ministry. Hopefully it will make for an interesting read!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Sparrow's Nest might be a good client for your PSA campaign. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! That's what I'm planning to do it on.

    ReplyDelete